Stone, Tile & Masonry Protector (STMP)
Description and Use
Stand Off Stone, Tile & Masonry Protector (STMP) is a clear, waterborne oil and stain repellent. This easy-to-use, low-VOC, low-odor protective treatment improves the stain resistance and simplifies maintenance cleaning of interior or exterior stone, quarry tile, concrete and masonry surfaces.
Surfaces treated with STMP resist staining from oil, food and waterborne matter while retaining their natural color, texture, and breathability.
STMP Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) content is less than 400 g/L.
- Easy soap and water clean up.
- Low odor suitable for interior application to occupied buildings.
- Fast drying -- reduces down time.
- High vapor transmission allows treated surfaces to breathe.
- Long-lasting, polymeric material suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- Nonfilm-forming, will not produce a slippery surface.
- Helps resist staining produced by:
- Motor Oil, Greases, Ketchup, Wine, Juices, Hydraulic Fluids, Chewing Gum, Cola, Vegetable Oils and Food Stains