Description and Use
Stand Off Limestone & Marble Protector is a clear, penetrating water and oil repellent suitable for use on interior or exterior calcareous surfaces such as limestone, marble and travertine. It’s also suitable for many other types of masonry surfaces. Limestone & Marble Protector penetrates deeply to provide surface and subsurface protection without forming a glossy surface film. Treated surfaces retain their natural color, texture and appearance.
Limestone & Marble Protector combines high quality siloxane resins with “oleophobic” resins to produce a penetrating water and oil repellent ideal for long-term protection against food, oil and waterborne staining. Unlike conventional penetrating oil repellent products, Limestone & Marble Protector has been modified to ensure effectiveness on limestone, marble and other calcareous or neutral pH surfaces.
- Easy to maintain.
- Protects against oil and water.
- No surface buildup or gloss. Low odor.
- Treated surfaces “breathe” – does not trap moisture.
- Treated surfaces normally retain their natural color, texture and appearance.
- Ideal for treating shopping center and hotel floors, entry ways and pedestrian walkways.
- Not for application to asphaltic or painted surfaces.
- Surface coatings and paints applied over treated surfaces may not adhere.
- May darken some surfaces. Always test to determine that appearance of treated stone is acceptable.
- May damage glass, synthetic and reflective materials. Always protect.