Description & Use
Consolideck® LS® is the premium sealer, hardener and densifier for concrete surfaces. This deeply penetrating lithium silicate treatment penetrates and reacts with the concrete to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores. Treated surfaces resist damage by water, chemical attack or surface abrasion. The surface sheen imparted by Consolideck® LS® reduces dusting and simplifies maintenance producing a cleaner, healthier environment.
Safer and easier to apply than conventional sodium or potassium silicate hardeners, Consolideck® LS® will not trigger or contribute to surface ASR (Alkali Silicate Reaction).
Product Data Sheet
- Easy one coat application. No flush required.
- Penetrating, permanent protection. Will not peel or flake off.
- Surface sheen and protection visible after 1 day – improves over 7 days of normal traffic and maintenance.
- Does not contain high concentrations of sodium or potassium salts which can contribute to surface crazing/surface ASR.
- Non-expansive gel will not absorb water or cause floor to sweat.
- High lithium content to combat surface ASR.
- Protects treated surfaces from damage caused by water or chemical attack.
- Provides maximum hardening to improve abrasion resistance and reduce dusting.
- May be applied to new or existing cured concrete.
- Non-flammable, non-toxic, extremely low odor.
- Contains no solvents. VOC content <50 g/L.
- Treated surfaces are easy to maintain and require no waxing.
- Complies with all known national, state and district AIM VOC regulations.