Newly designed - slimmer and easier to operate.
The new Kärcher B 80 walk-behind scrubber is ideal for cleaning areas up to 32,292 ft². The Kärcher B 80 W scrubber can be configured entirely according to your particular cleaning needs. The Kärcher’s B 80 W battery-operated, walk behind scrubber is the most versatile, full-featured scrubber on the market. Customizable with either cylindrical roller brushes or disc pads, the B 80 W Bp provides cleaning paths of either 26 or 30-inches while our tank-in-tank system that gives the operator full access to the water recovery tank making the unit suitable for stripping floors and maintenance friendly.
- Achieve 22", 26" and 30" scrubbing widths with interchangeable cleaning heads
- Squeegee width: 33"-37"
- FACT (Flexible Application Control Technology) - 3-speed roller brush control for various cleaning applications and environments.
- New 4-color display
- 21 gallon fresh/dirty water; tank-in-tank design
- Interchangeable modular head design (rollers, discs or orbital) with automatic contact pressure adjustment
- Tool-free quick-change brushes and cleaning heads
- eco@efficiency™ mode - an energy-efficient and environmentally friendly cleaning setting, which is ideal for maintenance cleaning of most floors, and operates with a reduced motor output and a lower brush rotation speed. Perfect for hospital and educational facilities.
- Kärcher’s Intelligent Key (KIK) system - enables the facility managers to program unique cleaning profiles. Facility managers can set parameters such as travel speed, brush speed and motor output to suit the needs various cleaning applications.
- Slim design for easy handling & visibility
- Auto-fill and tank rinse options available
- Powerful 2200 W brush and 580 W vacuum motor