Innovative. Efficient. Fully configurable.
The Kärcher B 60 walk-behind scrubber is ideal for areas from 10,764 to 26,910 ft². Cleaning heads are available in working widths from 22” to 26” with adjustable contact pressure. The Kärcher B 60 W can be configured entirely according to your particular cleaning needs.
- 22" to 26" scrubbing width
- 33.5” squeegee width
- 16 gallon fresh/dirty water; tank-in-tank design
- Interchangeable modular head design (rollers, discs or orbital) with manual contact pressure adjustment
- Tool-free quick-change brushes
- eco@efficiency™ mode - an energy-efficient and environmentally friendly cleaning setting, which is ideal for maintenance cleaning of most floors, and operates with a reduced motor output and a lower brush rotation speed. Perfect for hospital and educational facilities.
- Kärcher’s Intelligent Key (KIK) system - enables the facility managers to program unique cleaning profiles. Facility managers can set parameters such as travel speed, brush speed and motor output to suit the needs various cleaning applications.
- FACT (Flexible Application Control Technology) - 3-speed roller brush for various cleaning applications and environments.
- Slim design for easy handling & visibility
- Powerful 2100 W brush and 575 W vacuum motor
- HACCP - the B 60 is qualified by TÜV SÜD - an important safety consideration when working with food.